You are here: Events | Ice Breaker Challenge
Ice Breaker Challenge 5K
The Ice Breaker Challenge is a one of a kind Capital District running/walking road race challenging runners and walkers against rowers from the Albany Rowing Center. Runners/walkers will travel along the Corning Preserve Bicycle Path while rowers from the Albany Rowing Center will race along side in shells on the Hudson River. Come join us for this unique and exciting event at the Albany Rowing Center Boathouse in the Corning Preserve.
Ice Breaker 2015 - Saturday, March 28th - Results
Special Thanks to our 2015 Ice Breaker Sponsors.
- Entry fee: $20 post-marked by March 23, 2015 or $25 post-marked after March 23 and for on-site registration
- When: Saturday March 28, 2015 at 9:00 AM
- Where: Hudson River Corning Preserve - Albany Rowing Center Boathouse (Directions)
- Start: Boathouse at Corning Preserve Public Boat Launch
- Course: 5K Along the Corning Preserve Bicycle Path
- Contact: Race Coordinator Kathy Johnston at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register through Active.com
- Download, print and mail the registration form.
- Register on-site on race day.
- Friday March 27, 2015 from 4:00 to 6:00 PM at the Albany Pump Station, Quackenbush Square
- Saturday March 28 starting at 7:30 AM at the Registration Table
2014 Finish Photos
Check out your finish photo online at ARC's Shutterfly site.